What is QRIS?
QRIS (QR Code Indonesia Standard) is a standard QR Code for the Indonesian payment system developed by Bank Indonesia and the Indonesian Payment System Association (ASPI).
What are the benefit using QRIS?
Inclusive, for all levels of society and can be used for domestic and abroad
Transactions are carried out easily and safely in one hand
One QR code for all apps
Transactions are fast and can be carried out in real-time so that they can support the smooth running of the system
How do I do transaction using QRIS?
1. When making a transaction at the merchant, the merchant will show the QRIS to be scanned
2. The customer scans the QRIS using the LINE Bank application from the ""Scan"" menu
3. The customer inputs the payment amount or automatically appears immediately
4. enter tips (not mandatory and if any)
5. Enter the Transaction PIN
How much the maximum limit in using QRIS?
1. Limit per transaction up to a maximum of IDR 5,000,000 (Five Million Rupiah)
2. Daily limit up to IDR 30,000,000 (Thirty Million Rupiah)
What kind of QR can I scan?
The QR code that can be scanned is a QR code that is in accordance with the QRIS standard, if it does not meet the standard, the transaction cannot be continued
Can I use QRIS picture saved in phone?
Customers can do 2 (two) ways to scan QRIS
1. do a direct scan on the QRIS provided by the merchant
2. Take a QRIS image that is already stored in the photo gallery on a mobile phone
What is the difference between QRIS and regular QR?
QRIS has transaction information needed by customers to make payments at merchants and has been certified by the regulator
Can I use QRIS feature on online merchants?
All online merchants that accept payments with the QRIS logo can be used for transactions
What should I do if a QRIS transaction fails and the account balance have been deducted?
If the transaction fails but the balance is reduced then within H+3 working days a refund will be made to the customer's account. If within H+3 money not yet refunded then customer can report to Call Hana to be processed within 14 working days